If you have any issues with your student's ability to login or use any of the functions of their Chromebook please remind them to have one of their teachers submit a help desk ticket, write their name, S# and what is wrong with the Chromebook on a sticky note and to take their Chromebook to the Media Center to drop off between 8:00 - 3:00 daily or before testing during standardized testing windows.
If you have lost or damaged your case or power adapter you may re-order a replacement online at: https://appserver.virtucom.com/bga/dekalbaccessory.aspx
- If you choose to pay by check, you may still submit your order online and mail your check to Virtucom, 5060 Avalon Ridge Pkwy, Suite 300, Norcross, GA 30071.
- Please be sure name, address, and phone # match billing information on your credit card.
- All orders will be shipped to the school address.
- All technical support requests for the replacement unit are to be submitted to DCSD via the same approved method by DCSD.
- Delivery of equipment can be expected to the school within 7-10 business days.
- You will receive a confirmation email after you submit your order.